The football offseason is a long one, which may explain why we all are so willing to get back on the NFL betting bandwagon as soon as the new season gets underway. The problem here is that the early weeks of the season are when we tend to make the most mistakes, as we tend to look at the performance of the teams last year and use that as a guide on how to bet this season. The reality is that some teams are going to take a step back in the new season, while other teams, who you may ordinarily avoid, will get off to a fast start. You also need to pay attention to the preseason games, because even though they may not mean much in the grand scheme of things, you can get a decent look at the depth of each individual team, and how they might be able to cope should some of their key players go down. We will have a lot of stuff about the upcoming football season over the next few weeks and months, but let’s get the betting ball rolling by talking about some teams you might want to avoid NFL betting on in the early part of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.