If there was ever an award for playoff-contending teams that overachieved in their regular season, the Kansas City Chiefs and the Houston Texans would both be up there in wild celebrations. Unfortunately, wild card teams don’t that kind of luxury, given that the wild card playoff games always begins immediately after Week 17, so both the fourth-seeded Texans (9-7) and the fifth-seeded Chiefs (11-5) have to prepare for their AFC Wild Card matchup this weekend. This game is set to take place on Saturday, January 9th at the NRG Stadium (Houston), starting at 4:35 pm ET on ABC Television. Read on below for everything you need to know about online betting in this game’s NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.