With the Houston Texans looking to pull off the home NFL betting upset against the absolutely incendiary Kansas City Chiefs in their wild card opener this coming weekend, there’s no doubt that the Texans will need a special effort from at least a handful of their players. This expert analysis on the handful of Texans players that could shine in their AFC wild card clash will help you increase your chances of making a series of well-informed playoff wagers on this intriguing pairing. The Texans will host the Chiefs on Saturday, January 9, at 4:35 PM ET, live from the gridiron at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.