Oddsmakers give the Philadelphia Eagles (1-4-1) the edge when they host the New York Giants (1-5) on Thursday, October 22, 2020 in a matchup between NFC East opponents at Lincoln Financial Field. Philadelphia is favored by 3.5 points. An over/under of 43.5 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia is just 2-4 against the spread.
- The Eagles are just 0-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Philadelphia’s games have hit the over in four out of six outings this season (66.7%).
- The Eagles average points scored this season (23.5) and the Giants points allowed (25.3) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- In games where Philadelphia score at least 23.5 points this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New York is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.3 points.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York is 3-3 against the spread.
- Most of New York’s games this year — four out of six — have not gone over the point total (66.7%).
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 16.8, is 12.4 fewer than the 29.2 the Eagles have given up in each contest.
- New York is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when they score at least 16.8 points this season.
- Philadelphia is 1-1-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.2 points.
|Eagles (-3.5)||Over (43.5)||Eagles 26 Giants 21|
- The Eagles and their opponents have totaled at least 43.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of six outings (100%) this season.
- The Giants and their opponents have combined to score more than 43.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (two of six chances).
- These teams average a combined 40.3 points per game, 3.2 less points than the over/under of 43.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 54.5 points per game, 11.0 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is 9.2 more points than the total of 43.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Giants games this year is 1.3 less points than the point total of 43.5 in this outing.
Eagles vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Philadelphia holds a 5-0 advantage over New York. The Eagles and Giants are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Philadelphia has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 150 points while New York notched 98.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Eagles||Giants||-4||44||-210||+180||400-397 PHI||34-17 PHI|
|12/9/2019||Eagles||Eagles||-9||45.5||-435||+360||418-255 PHI||23-17 PHI|
|11/25/2018||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||402-341 NYG||25-22 PHI|
|10/11/2018||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||401-379 NYG||34-13 PHI|
|12/17/2017||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||504-341 NYG||34-29 PHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 13.2 points more than the 43.5 total given for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Philadelphia. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 45.3 combined points in their last three games, 1.8 greater than this game’s over/under of 43.5.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson: Questionable (Hamstring), OT Jason Peters: Out (Foot), G Brandon Brooks: Out (Torn Left Achilles), DT Malik Jackson: Questionable (Quadriceps), WR Alshon Jeffery: Questionable (Foot), TE Zach Ertz: Out (Ankle), OT Lane Johnson: Questionable (Ankle), G Isaac Seumalo: Out (Knee), CB Trevor Williams: Out (Ribs), TE Josh Perkins: Out (Upper Body), OLB Duke Riley: Questionable (Ribs), DE Daeshon Hall: Out (Knee), SS Rudy Ford: Out (Hamstring), TE Dallas Goedert: Out (Ankle), CB Avonte Maddox: Questionable (Ankle), G Matt Pryor: Out (Illness), ILB T.J. Edwards: Out (Hamstring), RB Miles Sanders: Doubtful (Knee), OT Andre Dillard: Out (Biceps), FS Marcus Epps: Questionable (Ribs), WR Jalen Reagor: Out (Thumb), S K’Von Wallace: Questionable (Shoulder), OT Jack Driscoll: Questionable (Ankle)
Giants: WR Sterling Shepard: Out (Toe), WR Cody Core: Out (Achillies), CB Brandon Williams: Out (Groin), FS Adrian Colbert: Questionable (Shoulder), WR C.J. Board: Doubtful (Concussion), RB Saquon Barkley: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Lorenzo Carter: Out (Achilles), WR David Sills V: Out (Foot), WR Darius Slayton: Questionable (Foot), OLB Oshane Ximines: Out (Shoulder), S Xavier McKinney: Out (Foot), CB Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Neck), LB Tae Crowder: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Rysen John: Out (Undisclosed), DB Jaquarius Landrews: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis