Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- When: Sunday, Oct. 21 at 9:30 am ET
- Where: Wembley Stadium, London, UK
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Tennessee
- Live Stream: NFL Live
- ATS Odds: L.A. Chargers -6.5 (-110)
- Over/Under Total Odds: 45.5 (-110)
- Clear: 16°C/61°F
- Humidity: 77%
- Precipitation: 3%
- Wind: 7 mph W
- Cloud Cover: 28%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Tennessee Titans are a good bet at +6.5?
Titans have allowed a single team to score 23 points or more against it this season. Tennessee beat the team that did score the 23 points, the Philadelphia Eagles, in overtime. Even in Week 7, the Ravens only beat Tennessee 21-0.
If the Titans can get some points on the board, they should be in a good position to cover the spread because their defense might not allow Los Angeles to score more than 20.
- Average Score For: 14.5
- Total Yards: 262.7
- Pass Yards: 164.2
- Rush Yards: 98.5
- Average Score Against: 17.8
- Total Yards: 337.8
- Pass Yards: 214.7
- Rush Yards: 123.2
Why L.A. Chargers are a good bet at -6.5?
The Chargers put together their second straight excellent performance after dominating the Cleveland Browns 38-14 in NFL Week 7. That’s two games in a row where L.A. held an opponent to 14 points or less and scored at least 26 points or more.
In Week 6, the Chargers beat Oakland 26-10. Two straight wins and covers means LAC is hot heading across the pond to battle the Titans in London.
- Average Score For: 29.2
- Total Yards: 412.5
- Pass Yards: 275.2
- Rush Yards: 137.3
- Average Score Against: 24
- Total Yards: 357.7
- Pass Yards: 260.8
- Rush Yards: 96.8
Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 0-4-1 ATS in the last 5 games when playing the LA Chargers
- Tennessee is 1-10 SU in the last 11 games when playing the LA Chargers
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Tennessee’s last 5 games
- LA Chargers are 12-6 ATS in the last 18 games
- LA Chargers are 4-1 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of LA Chargers’s last 6 games
Final NFL Betting Analysis for Titans vs Chargers
Tennessee faces a huge uphill battle to keep this one close. Unless the Chargers suffer from jet lag on Sunday, they should dominate the Titans. Tennessee’s biggest issue is that they can’t move the ball through the air or on the ground.
After hiring Matt LaFleur as their offensive coordinator, many thought Tennessee’s offense would excel this season. So far, no go. The Titans only average 262.7 total yards. They score 14.5.
That won’t cut it against a Chargers offense that’s on fire right now. L.A.’s shut down much better offensive teams in the past couple of weeks. They’ll easily shut down Tennessee from putting more than 14 points on the board.
NFL Week 7 Pick: L.A. Chargers -6.5