The Tennessee Titans will look to extend their winning ways under quarterback Ryan Tannehill when they visit Jacoby Brissett and an Indianapolis Colts team that will be looking to get back on track after stumbling a bit over the last month of the season. With both of these AFC South division rivals owning identical records, let’s find out which team is the pick to get the win to boost their hopes of possibly winning the division and reaching the playoffs.
Titans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Game Preview & Expert Analysis
- When: Sunday December 1, 2019, 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Tennessee / Indianapolis
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 13 Odds: Indianapolis -2.5 / Total 43.5
- Showers: 7°C/44°F
- Humidity: 77%
- Precipitation: 40%
- Wind: 18 mph WSW
- Cloud Cover: 76%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet On Tennessee?
Despite being on the road and nearly field goal underdogs, there are a handful of good reasons to back the Titans in this huge matchup. First of all, the Titans have won two straight and four of their last five games. More importantly, Tennessee opened up a can on Jacksonville last weekend en route to a commanding 42-20 blowout win while putting 35 points on the board the previous week against Kansas City.
While the Titans have lost three of four on the road, Tennessee is also the statistically better team on both sides of the ball. Last but not least, running back Derrick Henry is in the midst of a fine season as he ranks fourth in rushing yards (991) and fourth-most touchdowns scored (10).
- Average Score For: 22.27
- Total Yards: 333.09
- Pass Yards: 210.36
- Rush Yards: 122.73
- Average Score Against: 19.73
- Total Yards: 359.46
- Pass Yards: 255.64
- Rush Yards: 103.82
Why Bet On Indianapolis?
The Colts have dropped three of their last four and are coming off a hard-fought 20-17 road loss against Houston last weekend. Still, there are some good reasons to back Ind in this week 13 divisional battle. The Colts have won four of six home games this season. Indy has also overcome some serious adversity after the sudden retirement of star quarterback Andrew Luck just prior to the start of the regular season. Then, there’s the fact that Indianapolis is ranked a stellar third in rushing and eighth against the run. Last, but not least, the Colts have won three straight over Tennessee including their narrow 19-17 road win in Week 2.
- Average Score For: 22.18
- Total Yards: 339.45
- Pass Yards: 195.27
- Rush Yards: 144.18
- Average Score Against: 20.55
- Total Yards: 331.91
- Pass Yards: 235
- Rush Yards: 96.91
NFL Week 13 Betting Trends for Titans vs Colts
- Titans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Titans are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of Tennessee’s last 5 games
- Colts are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC South division
- Colts are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Indianapolis’ last 6 games against Tennessee
Titans vs Colts Expert Analysis and Prediction
While the Titans are looking great under Ryan Tannehill and Indianapolis is trying to find its footing after getting Brissett back under center a week ago, I like the Colts to show up in a big way in this contest in order to get the win and narrow ATS cover in a contest that looks like a knock-down, drag-out affair just waiting to happen.
The Colts are a perfect 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against their AFC South division rivals and 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in December. Conversely, Tennessee has gone an uninspiring 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win of more than 14 points and a dismal 1-7 ATS in their last 8 road dates against Indianapolis. With the Favorite going 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings and the Colts definitely having a healthy sense of urgency, I like Indy in a field goal finish!
Pick: Indianapolis 24 Tennessee 21
More NFL Week 13 Betting News
- Patriots vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- 49ers vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Day Betting Preview
- Saints vs Falcons 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Spread, Game Info & Betting Pick
- Bills vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Bears vs Lions 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Odds, Preview & Pick
- Raiders vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Chargers vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines & Betting Prediction
- How to Bet Eagles vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Prediction
- Packers vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines, Preview & Expert Pick
- Buccaneers vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Redskins vs Panthers 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick