From Carolina’s pathetic early-season collapse after making the Super Bowl last season, to the emergence of Carson Wentz, Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliot as standout rookies, to New England’s not-so-surprising stellar start to the season despite Tom Brady’s suspension through the first four games of the season, to Mathew Stafford doing it all for the Detroit Lions even without Megatron; the first half of the 2016 season has been nothing short of spectacularly eventful. And by Monday Night next week, most teams will have played at least half of their games this year, marking the start of a furious eight-week marathon in the second half of the season. Here a few NFL betting picks and predictions you may want to consider for the second half the 2016 NFL season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Betting Guide: Ranking starting quarterbacks in AFC East Division