From Carolina’s pathetic early-season collapse after making the Super Bowl last season, to the emergence of Carson Wentz, Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliot as standout rookies, to New England’s not-so-surprising stellar start to the season despite Tom Brady’s suspension through the first four games of the season, to Mathew Stafford doing it all for the Detroit Lions even without Megatron; the first half of the 2016 season has been nothing short of spectacularly eventful. And by Monday Night next week, most teams will have played at least half of their games this year, marking the start of a furious eight-week marathon in the second half of the season. Here a few NFL betting picks and predictions you may want to consider for the second half the 2016 NFL season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.