The Detroit Lions are the only team in NFL history to finish at 0-16. The Cleveland Browns haven’t won a road game since early in the 2015 season and play their home finale in 2017 on Sunday against Baltimore. It’s their last, best chance to avoid 0-16. Also, a look at a Saturday night AFC West first-place duel between the Chargers and Chiefs in Kansas City. Here’s a look at our NFL picks, along with the latest odds for Week 15.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.