The end of another NFL season is nigh, as we are now just a couple of short weeks away from Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, California. It will be, to the surprise of many, the Denver Broncos who will represent the AFC. What isn’t surprising is the NFC representative which will be the stellar Carolina Panthers. We will break down the big game and talk about the best Super Bowl betting options over the next 2 weeks, but for now, let’s start by looking at which players might have a shot at walking away with the MVP award at Super Bowl 50.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.