With a decisive amount of money being bet on Cam Newton and Carolina Panthers since the odds to win Super Bowl 50 were released over a week ago, the Denver Broncos have gone from initial 3.5-point underdogs to a more manageable (at least, for Broncos backers) 6-point favorites.
The Super Bowl 50 Over/Under game total is sitting at the same 45.5 points that it opened at following the conclusion of both conference championships almost two week ago.
Now, let’s take a more in-depth look at how the odds changes could affect both teams – and you’re Super Bowl 50 betting selections.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.