Carolina Panthers league-leading 34 takeaways, the Panthers have 124 points off turnovers.— Torry Holt (@BigGame81) December 21, 2015
While it is undisputable that nearly all games are won through offenses and defenses, the value of avoiding mistakes or forcing mistakes off your opponents plays an almost singular importance in winning games. The Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers are living proof that turnovers, both made and forced, are essential elements in the modern-day NFL betting, something is affirmed by the fact that takeaways and giveaways played a monumental role in helping both teams winning the majority of their games this season, including their respective conference championships. It would therefore be ill-advised to think that turnovers won’t factor importantly in Super Bowl 50 betting. With that in mind, here is a look at how Denver and Carolina compare in the turnover battle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.