In arguably the biggest game of Week 17 NFL odds betting, the Minnesota Vikings (10-5) will be squaring it off against the Green Bay Packers (10-5) in a pivotal in-division encounter slated for Sunday, January 3rd. Both teams have already clinched playoff berths, but the NFC North title is still up for grabs, making this primetime clash an all-important showdown. For your viewing purposes, note that this marquee face-off will be played at the Lambeau Field, Green Bay starting at 8:30 PM ET, with NBC doing the TV broadcast. Read on below for our succinct preview of this highly-anticipated matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.