Every season, NFL fans get into a discussion about which of the two conferences is the strongest and where the eventual Super Bowl winner is likely to come from. The New England Patriots have almost singlehandedly tipped the scales in favor of the AFC, and while they look strong again this season, there are definitely signs that the NFC might have something to say about that domination. The San Francisco 49ers are the only team still standing with an unbeaten record, but they are still not guaranteed to be the #1 seed in the conference, as they have a handful of teams hot on their heels.
One of those teams is the Minnesota Vikings, who are in a battle with the Green Bay Packers for the NFC North. The Vikings have a critical conference battle set to go in primetime on Sunday night, as they will be in Dallas to face a Cowboys team looking to stay at the top in the East. The Cowboys are in as a 3-point home favorite for this game that has huge playoff implications. The point total for this one is set at 48.
Vikings vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- When: Sunday, November 10 at 8:20 PM EST
- Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington
- TV: NBC
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Odds: Dallas Cowboys -3 (Total 48)
Why bet on the Minnesota Vikings?
The Vikings passed up a golden opportunity to improve their position in the divisional race last weekend when they lost to the Kansas City Chiefs. With the Packers also losing, the Vikings could have landed on the same number of wins as the division leading Packers if they could have gotten past the Chiefs, who were playing with a backup QB.
The situation is now that they could be dragged further down the playoff standings with a loss here, as things are tightening up in the NFC Wild card battle. The good news for Minnesota is that they have been historically good against Dallas, winning 7 of the last 10 meetings. They are also 9-1 ATS in those last 10 games. This season, though, they are just 2-3 ATS in their 5 games away from home.
- Points per Game: 26.00
- Passing Yards: 233.56
- Rushing Yards: 153.00
- Yards per Play: 6.22
- Points per Game: 17.56
- Passing Yards: 225.11
- Rushing Yards: 95.78
- Yards per Play: 5.21
Why bet on the Dallas Cowboys?
The opening half of the season has been a total rollercoaster ride for the Dallas Cowboys, who have already had 3-game winning and losing streaks to their name. It has been a could last couple of weeks for them, though, as they have delivered a pair of big wins against divisional opponent taking down Philadelphia and the New York Giants in back to back weeks and scoring 37 points in each of those games.
That leaves Dallas at the top of the NFC East with a 5-3 record, with that win over the Eagles being a huge one for tiebreaker purposes. The Cowboys have been a tough nut to crack at home, winning 8 of their last 9 there, plus they are 12-3 SU overall in their last 15 games versus conference opponents.
- Points per Game: 27.14
- Passing Yards: 291.71
- Rushing Yards: 146.00
- Yards per Play: 6.70
- Points per Game: 17.71
- Passing Yards: 228.00
- Rushing Yards: 96.86
- Yards per Play: 5.33
Vikings vs Cowboys NFL Week 10 Betting Trends
- Cowboys are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games at home
- Cowboys are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games played in November
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Dallas’ last 9 games played in week 10
- Vikings are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season
- Vikings are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games against Dallas
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 8 games on the road
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction
Kirk Cousins has developed a habit of not really showing up for big games, and with Adam Thielen sidelined with an injury, that trend might well continue. I am on the Cowboys to win and cover in this one.
Score: Minnesota Vikings 20 – Dallas Cowboys 24
More Week 10 NFL Betting News
- Giants vs 49ers NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Dolphins at Packers NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Eagles NFL Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- NFL Week Ten Picks (Ep. 628)
- Redskins vs Buccaneers NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick
- Patriots vs Titans NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Prediction
- NFL Week 10 Parlay Picks
- Falcons at Browns NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Lions vs Bears NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Pick
- Jaguars at Colts NFL Week 10 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Chargers vs Raiders NFL Week 10 Spread & Preview
- Bills at Jets NFL Week 10 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Cardinals vs Chiefs NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick
- How to Bet Saints vs Bengals NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
Even More Vikings vs Cowboys Archived Betting Articles
- Vikings vs. Cowboys: November 22, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- NFL 2020 Week 11 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 1 Picks To Definitely Bet On
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 11 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 8 in 2020
- NFL Betting – NFC Rivalry Games on the 2020 Calendar
- NFL Draft Order & Rounds For 2020
- Vikings 28 vs Cowboys 24 Result NFL Week 10 Score | Sunday Night Football
- Vikings vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Week 17 NFL Upset Picks
- Week 13 NFL Online Betting Lines: Dallas At Minnesota
- A Look at the Betting Odds and Picks for NFL Week 8
- Early NFL Futures Bet Predictions