Young quarterback Teddy Bridgewater and the upstart Minnesota Vikings will look take down Russell Wilson and the ‘serious’ Seattle Seahawks when they square off in their NFC Wild Card betting showdown on Sunday at 1:05 PM ET, live from TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. The Vikes are back in the postseason for the first time since 2012, but they’re task is a ‘toughie’ as they try to stop the Seahawks from becoming the first team to make three consecutive Super Bowl appearances in the salary cap era. Now, let’s find out if Bridgewater and company will pull off the upset over their more experienced postseason counterparts.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.