If you like to take the guesswork out of your NFL betting selections and you simply like to pick straight-up (SU) winners, then you’re in for a treat thanks to this expert SU betting analysis on Sunday’s NFC Wild Card pairing between the Minnesota Vikings and Seattle Seahawks. With Minnesota looking to get their first playoff win since 2009 while simultaneously stopping the Seahawks’ bid to reach three straight Super Bowls, let’s find out which team is going to get the outright win. The Vikings and Seahawks will square off on Sunday at 1:05 PM ET, live from TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.