Wild card weekend has ended and we’re left with eight strong competitors looking ahead at Super Bowl 50. Every home field team ended up losing in the first week of the NFL playoffs, but it’d be insane to see the same happen this week as the road teams face some stronger competition. Some winning teams like the Packers and Chiefs really strutted their stuff, winning by double digits and putting up over 30 points on their competitors. For the Seahawks and the Steelers, their veteran leadership really paid off as they barely escaped unscathed in their wins. Realistically speaking, the Seahawks and Steelers shouldn’t have won their games, but in the end they prevailed due to ridiculous situations in both games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.