With the Divisional Games now in the record books, we are down to just 4 teams left with a shot at hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl. For the first time in a while, it is the top 2 seeds in each conference that will head into their respective Conference Championship Games. That means we have a pair of great match-ups to look forward to, with each of the 4 teams in with a legitimate shot at being crowned the champion. Let’s take a look at their current odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.