Oddsmakers project a close one when the Washington Football Team (1-5) battle to halt their five-game losing streak in a pick ’em matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (2-4) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at FedExField. The over/under is set at 46.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has compiled a losing 2-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Half of Washington’s games this year — three out of six — have gone over the point total.
- Washington racks up 18 points per game, 18.3 fewer than Dallas gives up per outing (36.3).
- Washington is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in games when it records at least 18 points.
- When Dallas allows opponents to score no more than 28.8 points, it has a 0-4 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has a losing 0-6 record against the spread.
- Four Dallas’ six games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its outings).
- Dallas racks up just 1.8 more points per game (28.8) than Washington surrenders (27).
- Dallas is 0-4 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it puts up at least 28.8 points.
- Washington has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it surrenders 18 points or less.
|Cowboys (+0)||Over (46)||Cowboys 28 Football Team 27|
- Two of Washington’s games have gone over 46.0 points this season (33.3% of matchups).
- Five of Dallas’ games have gone over 46.0 points this year (83.3% of matchups).
- These teams score a combined 46.8 points per game, 0.8 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Combined, these teams allow 63.3 points per game, 17.3 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Washington has an average point total of 45 in its contests this year, 1.0 fewer point than this game’s over/under.
- Dallas has a 65.2-point average over/under in its contests this season, 19.2 more points than this game’s total.
Washington vs Dallas: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas has a 4-1 advantage over Washington in the past five meetings between these two squads. In those games against Washington, Dallas has a 2-0 record against the spread. Dallas outscored Washington 164-94 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-11.5||46.5||-530||+430||517-271 DAL||47-16 DAL|
|9/15/2019||Cowboys||Washington||-6||46.5||-245||+215||474-255 DAL||31-21 DAL|
|11/22/2018||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||404-331 DAL||31-23 DAL|
|10/21/2018||N/A||Washington||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||323-305 DAL||20-17 WAS|
|11/30/2017||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||280-275 WAS||38-14 DAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Washington has gone 1-1-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Washington. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score an average of 42.3 points in its last three games, 3.7 less than the 46.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Dallas has gone 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Dallas has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- Dallas has averaged a total of 68.7 combined points over its last three games, 22.7 greater than this game’s total of 46.0.
Washington: G Michael Liedtke: Out (Shoulder), DT Matt Ioannidis: Out (Bicep), ILB Reuben Foster: Out (Knee), OT David Sharpe: Questionable (Illness), CB Greg Stroman: Out (Foot), WR Emanuel Hall: Out (Torn Achilles), WR Kelvin Harmon: Out (Torn Acl), RB Bryce Love: Out (Knee), WR Steven Sims Jr.: Out (Toe), WR Antonio Gandy-Golden: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Isaiah Wright: Questionable (Undisclosed), TE Thaddeus Moss: Out (Undisclosed), OL Saahdiq Charles: Doubtful (Knee)
Cowboys: OLB Sean Lee: Out (Pelvis), OT Tyron Smith: Out (Neck), C Joe Looney: Out (Knee), G Zack Martin: Questionable (Concussion), OT Cameron Erving: Out (Knee), OT La’el Collins: Out (Hip), QB Dak Prescott: Out (Ankle), CB Chidobe Awuzie: Out (Hamstring), TE Blake Jarwin: Out (Acl), WR Cedrick Wilson: Questionable (Ribs), DT Trysten Hill: Out (Acl), OT Mitch Hyatt: Out (Knee), LB Azur Kamara: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis