Can the Kansas City chiefs and their collection of Pro Bowl defensive stars give Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots a tough way to go in their Week 1 regular season opener? Do you want to know if the Buffalo Bills can cover the spread as home favorites the NFL Week 1 odds despite jettisoning two of the best players on their roster for not much more than mere draft picks? If you’re totally fired up about the start of the 2017 NFL regular season and you’re looking for value – and the expert predictions that go along with that value, then you’ve in luck. I’ve got an expert betting odds overview and free betting prediction for every Week 1 game on the schedule. Since haste makes waste and Week 1 is almost here, take a quick look at these games, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.