Will the Dallas Cowboys have star running back Ezekiel Elliott for Week 1? Probably not as the NFL suspended him six games for a domestic violence issue. However, Elliott is appealing so maybe the courts will get involved. First, the NFL will hear the appeal. Commissioner Roger Goodell will have to decide whether to personally handle it, whether to designate it to a league employee, whether to assign it to an “independent” person deemed friendly to league interests, or whether to hand the baton to a truly independent arbitrator. That decision could have a big effect on Cowboys’ futures. Since we already have the odds and lines for the first week of the regular season, here are two sleeper picks for NFL Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.