The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take on the Philadelphia Eagles in a preseason game on Thursday. This is one of the first games in the preseason of the National Football League. This game will be played at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers play out of the NFC South, and struggled late in the season last year, only to see their former coach Lovie Smith fired. For the Philadelphia Eagles, they also will see a new head coach. Gone is Chip Kelly, and in is Doug Pederson. The Eagles will still turn to Sam Bradford as their starting quarterback. The Philadelphia Eagles are the favorites in this game. Philadelphia -3 is the NFL betting line for this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition