The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take on the Philadelphia Eagles in a preseason game on Thursday. This is one of the first games in the preseason of the National Football League. This game will be played at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers play out of the NFC South, and struggled late in the season last year, only to see their former coach Lovie Smith fired. For the Philadelphia Eagles, they also will see a new head coach. Gone is Chip Kelly, and in is Doug Pederson. The Eagles will still turn to Sam Bradford as their starting quarterback. The Philadelphia Eagles are the favorites in this game. Philadelphia -3 is the NFL betting line for this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.