If you’re an betting aficionado that is getting prepared for the upcoming 2017 campaign and you’re looking to get off to a positive start (ya’ think?) then you need to know all about the important Week 1 trends that every bettor should be aware of. With a whopping seven divisional matchups taking place on opening weekend, knowing your ATS trends is a definite must for every NFL bettor and could be just the thing that turns a modest wagering week into a phenomenal, bankroll-boosting one. Now, let’s get down to business with a guy that just loves eye-opening ATS trends and most of the top betting odds for NFL Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis