When you see the primetime games on the calendar, the hope is that you get match-ups between teams that are essentially evenly matched. I think it’s fair to say that the Monday night game in Week 10 delivers that. The Cincinnati Bengals and the New York Giants are both teams that are sitting off the pace in their respective divisions for now, and both need a win here to not fall too far behind at this stage of the season. At 5-3, the New York Giants are in a better place than the Bengals, and they look like a team that could well be in the Wild card picture at the end of the season. The Bengals are underperforming badly this year, and their 3-4-1 record is just not good enough. The Bengals will be well traveled, but you must wonder how well rested. Their game last week was played in London, England, and now they must hit the road again this week. The two teams match up well, which may be why the bookies have this one as an online betting pick play.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.