It is the goal of every NFL team to hoist the Lombardi Trophy at the end of a grueling season, but every team is aware of just how difficult it is to make that happen. The Carolina Panthers made it to the Super Bowl last season, only to lose out to the Denver Broncos. The consensus was that they would once again be the team to beat in the NFC Division, but a 3-5 start to the season proves that getting there once is no guarantee that you will be able to do it again. Anyone remember the Miami Dolphins in the Dan Marino era? The good news for the Panthers is that they are starting to show signs of life with back to back wins, and they still have time to turn this season around. They have a tough test this weekend, though, as they are facing a Kansas City Chiefs team that has reeled off 4-straight wins, and which should be getting QB Alex Smith back from injury. This looks like a great match-up, and the bookies have the Panthers as 3-point favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis