One of the most exciting moments in the NFL offseason comes when the new schedule is released. We all look at who our chosen team is playing, but we also peruse the primetime national games to see what we are getting. It’s fair to say that a lot of people probably circled November 13th on the calendar, as the primetime game on that day is a beauty. The Seattle Seahawks will be on the road to face the New England Patriots in a rematch of Super Bowl 49. The Seahawks players who were around for that one probably still have sleepless night thinking about it, as they somehow managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by turning the ball over on the 1-yard line. It’s a play that will live in infamy, and one that will never be erased, no matter how many times the Seahawks beat the Patriots from this point forward. They will try and get some measure of revenge this weekend, though, with the Patriots coming in as a 7.5-point online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.