When you look at the history of the NFL, there are a few teams that have now reached legendary status. These are teams that have fans in every single city across the country, and who have notched up many championships along the way. No team has been more successful than the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the Dallas Cowboys are not that far behind them. These two giants will go head to head in Pittsburgh this coming Sunday, and it will be sure to bring back memories of the Super Bowl in 1995 when QB Neil O’Donnell essentially handed the championship to the Cowboys with a pair of awful INT’s. That came at a time when the Cowboys were dominant, but the script has been flipped since then, with the Steelers adding a couple more rings to their collection. Both these teams are considered among the Super Bowl betting odds favorites this year, so this should be a good one. The Steelers are a slight 2-point home favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.