Prior to the start of the 2016 NFL football season, the betting odds favored a few teams that were not particularly surprising. The Dallas Cowboys sat in a group in the middle of the pack, but there has been a bit of a seismic shift in the odds, thanks in large part to the Cowboys suddenly looking like the best team in the league. The biggest surprise with this chance is the fact that Dallas is getting the job done with rookies at the QB and RB positions, with Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott leading the way. Tony Romo is once again fit and ready to play, but he came out earlier this week and admitted that this is now Prescott’s team, and that he will do all that he can to help the young man succeed. That Dallas offense is going to be sorely tested this weekend against a Baltimore defense that is one of the best in the league. It looks as though it’s going to be a great match-up, and the bookies have Dallas as the 7-point home favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.