When the playoff-hopeful Houston Texans and Oakland Raiders square off in Mexico on Monday night at Estadio Azteca, NFL fans and betting enthusiasts across the globe will be treated to a classic matchup of offense versus defense. With Derek Carr looking to lead the offensively explosive Raiders to their fourth straight win and Houston’s stingy defense looking to help the AFC South contenders to their third straight win, let’s find out which one of these teams is offering the most value.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.