Offseason tends to be a pretty boring time for football fans, with the draft and free agency the only things that we have to look forward to. Things tend to get a little more interesting after that, though, as we can then look at all the moves that have been made to decide which teams will rise in the coming season, and which will fall flat on their faces. The Jacksonville Jaguars spent a lot of money in the offseason, leading many to believe that they might be in for a big season. The Detroit Lions lost Calvin Johnson to retirement, which meant that they seemed doomed to struggle offensively this season. Neither scenario has played out as expected, as the Jaguars are sinking like a stone and have already made coaching moves, while the Lions now find themselves sitting atop the NFC North. Detroit are now in a serious playoff push, but with their division still very tight, they need to take advantage of inferior opposition like the Jags. Detroit enters this game as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.