A fantastic Monday night showdown between the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots capped of what was an incredibly exciting Week 10 of the football season. There is little time to take a breath, though, as it’s only a couple of days before Week 11 kicks off with an NFC South match-up between the Saints and the Panthers on Thursday night. These next few days are when we start to look at the live odds to see what the bookies think is going to happen this weekend. The early betting lines are out, so let’s dig a little deeper to see what we can take away from those odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.