A pair of AFC South playoff hopefuls take center as the Houston Texans look to rebound from their Week 11 ‘robbery’ of a loss and the blossoming Tennessee Titans try to bounce back from their hard-fought divisional loss. However, both teams will have their hands completely full with the Texans hosting Philip Rivers and the dangerous San Diego Chargers while Marcus Mariota and the Tennessee Titans look to get a rare road win against Chicago Bears team that could put up a bigger fight than expected. Now, let’s find out if the Texans and Titans can bring home the bacon in their respective Week 12 matchups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.