It’s Thanksgiving Day in the US, and that means that we get more football than we can shake a stick at. Instead of a single Thursday game, we have three to look forward to. There are a pair of afternoon games, but the best way to relax after a huge turkey dinner is to tune into the nationally televised Thursday night game that pits the Pittsburgh Steelers against the Indianapolis Colts. This is a huge game for both teams, as a win would help them in both the division and playoff standings. Both teams are coming in with identical 5-5 records, and both are within reach of the top of their respective divisions. Winning the division is the ticket to the postseason, so the stakes are very high indeed for this one. The Steelers got back to winning ways versus the Browns last weekend, while the Colts have now won back to back games to put pressure on the Texans in the AFC South. The bookies have made the Steelers a 9-point road favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks