It’s Thanksgiving Day in the US, and that means that we get more football than we can shake a stick at. Instead of a single Thursday game, we have three to look forward to. There are a pair of afternoon games, but the best way to relax after a huge turkey dinner is to tune into the nationally televised Thursday night game that pits the Pittsburgh Steelers against the Indianapolis Colts. This is a huge game for both teams, as a win would help them in both the division and playoff standings. Both teams are coming in with identical 5-5 records, and both are within reach of the top of their respective divisions. Winning the division is the ticket to the postseason, so the stakes are very high indeed for this one. The Steelers got back to winning ways versus the Browns last weekend, while the Colts have now won back to back games to put pressure on the Texans in the AFC South. The bookies have made the Steelers a 9-point road favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.