We are now at the stage of the NFL season where we are starting to recognize which teams are likely to be the best in their conference. In the NFC, the general consensus is that the Dallas Cowboys are the team to beat, and there are even some who are suggesting that they are a mortal lock to represent their conference in Super Bowl 51. It’s certainly tough to argue with that given how well the Cowboys are playing, but the Seattle Seahawks are quietly starting to edge their way back into the picture. They struggled in the earlier part of the season, with many reports suggesting that QB Russell Wilson was struggling with an ankle injury that was limiting his mobility. Anyone who know the way Wilson plays this game will understand how an issue like that could hamper his play. He looks healthy now, though, and the Seahawks are starting to roll. They will look to keep that going this weekend when the head into Tampa to face the Buccaneers as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis