We are now at the stage of the NFL season where we are starting to recognize which teams are likely to be the best in their conference. In the NFC, the general consensus is that the Dallas Cowboys are the team to beat, and there are even some who are suggesting that they are a mortal lock to represent their conference in Super Bowl 51. It’s certainly tough to argue with that given how well the Cowboys are playing, but the Seattle Seahawks are quietly starting to edge their way back into the picture. They struggled in the earlier part of the season, with many reports suggesting that QB Russell Wilson was struggling with an ankle injury that was limiting his mobility. Anyone who know the way Wilson plays this game will understand how an issue like that could hamper his play. He looks healthy now, though, and the Seahawks are starting to roll. They will look to keep that going this weekend when the head into Tampa to face the Buccaneers as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.