You simply cannot hope to win in the NFL with any degree of regularity if you don’t have an elite QB taking all the snaps. Those types of guys are in short supply, which is why we generally only get a handful of teams who have a legitimate shot at winning Super Bowl 51. A few years ago, the Miami Dolphins drafted Ryan Tannehill in the hopes that he would reach the elite level. There have been some growing pains along the way, but Tannehill is now starting to meet expectations. He is a major reason why the Dolphins have reeled off 5 straight wins and are now right in the hunt in the AFC playoff picture. This weekend will see them welcome in the San Francisco 49ers, a team that most definitely does not have an elite QB in the fold. Colin Kaepernick made a big splash when he first arrived in the league, but his played has dropped off dramatically over the past couple of seasons. No real surprise that the Dolphins are a 7.5-point favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.