You simply cannot hope to win in the NFL with any degree of regularity if you don’t have an elite QB taking all the snaps. Those types of guys are in short supply, which is why we generally only get a handful of teams who have a legitimate shot at winning Super Bowl 51. A few years ago, the Miami Dolphins drafted Ryan Tannehill in the hopes that he would reach the elite level. There have been some growing pains along the way, but Tannehill is now starting to meet expectations. He is a major reason why the Dolphins have reeled off 5 straight wins and are now right in the hunt in the AFC playoff picture. This weekend will see them welcome in the San Francisco 49ers, a team that most definitely does not have an elite QB in the fold. Colin Kaepernick made a big splash when he first arrived in the league, but his played has dropped off dramatically over the past couple of seasons. No real surprise that the Dolphins are a 7.5-point favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends