The parity in the NFL this season means that there are a lot of team still very much alive in the playoff race heading into Week 13. This is particularly true in the NFC, where there is a little bit of a log jam starting to take place behind the top couple of teams. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have wormed their way back into the playoff picture by reeling off 3-straight wins. Not only are they alive in the Wild Cars race, they are also now just a game back of the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC South. Perhaps the biggest surprise in this story is the fact that the Bucs have been getting the job done on the road, where they are currently 4-1 on the season. They are going to have to put their road skills to the test once again this weekend when they head into San Diego to face a Chargers team that is currently struggling to stay afloat in what is a very strong AFC West division. The Chargers are coming into this one as a 3.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.