We have reached the point of the NFL season where teams will be looking to get on a roll that will carry them into the playoffs and beyond. Looking back, it really is amazing how many teams have come out of nowhere to get hot in the final few weeks, which has been enough to take them deep in the postseason. The New York Giants are beginning to look as though they might be ready to take up that mantle, as they are coming into this weekend on a 6-game winning streak. They will have a tough one on Sunday versus a Steelers team that is once again starting to find their feet after a bit of a stumble in the middle of the season. Pittsburgh are sitting just off the pace in the AFC North, and they will be looking to steal the top spot away from the Ravens in order to secure themselves a spot in the postseason. The bookies like the Pittsburgh Steelers in this one, and have them as a 6-point favorite over the Giants.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.