By the time we reach this stage of the season, there is generally at least one team doing well that has to be considered something of a surprise package. If you asked the average NFL fan who that team is now, you would probably get a lot of votes for the Oakland Raiders. This is something of an easy pick, but it’s one that isn’t perhaps as surprising as we all might believe. The Raiders have been something of a punchline for a long time now, but over the last couple of years, they have drafted well, and have made some moves that has helped them compile a very talented squad. There is no guarantee that all these new players will come together, but that is exactly what has happened. This Raiders team is good, and they are in a position to wrestle the AFC West away from the World Champion Denver Broncos. A win against the Buffalo Bills this weekend will take them one step closer to that improbable goal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.