Every team who still has hopes of making the playoffs at this late stage of the season knows that winning the division is the best way to get in. Fall short of that goal, and you are looking at rolling the dice with a Wild Card spot, which usually means doing a little scoreboard watching to see what everyone else is up to. The Baltimore Ravens are currently sitting at the top of the AFC North, but they can feel the Pittsburgh Steelers breathing down their neck. One mistake, and you can bet that the boys in black and gold will be waiting to pounce. The Miami Dolphins are a couple of games back of the New England Patriots in the AFC East, but their run of 6-straight wins has them looking good or one of those coveted Wild Card spots. These are a pair of teams that look very evenly matched right now, and the winner of this one will give their playoff hopes a real boost. The Ravens will be coming into this game as a 3-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.