The Pittsburgh Steelers will look to improve their chances of winning the AFC North and reaching the postseason when they hit the road to take on a Buffalo Bills team that fell completely apart in their humbling loss last weekend. The NFL Week 14 betting line has the Steelers as slight 2-point road favorites. Kick-off for this matchup is on Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 1:00 PM ET, live from New Era Field in Buffalo with this game airing live on CBS. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the most value in this matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.