There are a few teams in the NFL who have been so bad in recent years that fans go into the new season with low expectations. As bad as the Cleveland Browns have been in the past, I don’t think anyone believed that they would start the season at 0-12. While some of this has been down to the Browns being the Browns, they have also been terribly unlucky at the QB position, as everyone who has started this season has ended up going down for some period of time with an injury. What fans are now wondering is whether this team will go ahead and tank the rest of the season, or if they will find a way to somehow pull out a win that would prevent them going 0-16, just like the Detroit Lions of a few years back. This weekend might be their best chance to get that win, as they will be hosting a Cincinnati Bengals team that has seriously underwhelmed this year. The Bengals come into this one as a 5.5-point online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis