There are a few teams in the NFL who have been so bad in recent years that fans go into the new season with low expectations. As bad as the Cleveland Browns have been in the past, I don’t think anyone believed that they would start the season at 0-12. While some of this has been down to the Browns being the Browns, they have also been terribly unlucky at the QB position, as everyone who has started this season has ended up going down for some period of time with an injury. What fans are now wondering is whether this team will go ahead and tank the rest of the season, or if they will find a way to somehow pull out a win that would prevent them going 0-16, just like the Detroit Lions of a few years back. This weekend might be their best chance to get that win, as they will be hosting a Cincinnati Bengals team that has seriously underwhelmed this year. The Bengals come into this one as a 5.5-point online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.