While the Wild Card races are still quite tight in both conferences, this is the weekend where we are going to see several teams officially eliminated from the playoff picture. The New Orleans Saints and the Arizona Cardinals are among that group, and it is a longshot at best that either one of these two would be able to do enough to get in. Both are well off the pace, and would need a miracle of epic proportions in order to be still playing football after Week 17. These are a pair of teams that will have some decisions to make about their future in the final few weeks, and that includes deciding which players will continue to be a part of the team moving forward. There are going to be a lot of guys playing for their jobs in both squads, which should make things interesting in a game that is essentially meaningless. The bookies have the Cardinals in as a 3-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.