As sports fans, we all love to watch teams and athletes ascend to greatness, but it’s also fair to say that we take some joy in watching failure as well. The football fans of the world, outside of those in Cleveland, are now officially rooting for the Browns to go 0-16. This is a franchise that has been a laughing stock for as long as anyone can remember, but they have not yet been able to sink this low. It’s said that you need to hit rock bottom before you can start to rise again, so perhaps this may be a blessing in disguise for the hapless Browns. Of the final 3 games that the Browns have on their schedule, this may be their best shot to get a win. Do we really see them getting anything from the Chargers or the Steelers? The bad news for the Browns is that Buffalo are still mathematically alive in the Wild Card chase, and they have 3 winnable games to close out the season. They are a longshot to get in, but a big 10-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?