There are some teams that make a lot of noise on their way to a division title, and then there ae those that seem to go about their business very quietly. This weekend sees a pair of potential division winners go head to head, yet both teams have flown somewhat under the radar this season. The Kansas City Chiefs are tied for the AFC West with a 10-3 record, yet they have fallen under the shadow of the resurgent Oakland Raiders in that division. The Tennessee Titans are just 7-6 on the season, but that is enough to have them tied for the top spot in the crowded AFC South. Neither team can afford to take a loss if they want to go on to win their respective divisions, but it’s fair to say that there is much more pressure on the Titans, as the Chiefs look like a playoff lock at this stage of the season. The Chiefs are currently favored by 5-points in this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.