The race for the NFC North division crown has been a bit of a strange one this season. It started off with the Minnesota Vikings looking unbeatable at the start of the year, despite the fact that they were dealing with injuries to several key players. As they faltered, the Detroit Lions rose, although they have made things very hard on themselves by winning a good many of their games via late 4th quarter comebacks. The Green Bay Packers have been sitting off the pace all season long, and have not looked as good as they usually do, but that is starting to change. QB Aaron Rodgers vowed a couple of weeks ago that his team was going to run the table to close out the season, and it’s beginning to look as though that may indeed happen. The Packers are rolling right now, and they will hope to keep it going when they head to Chicago to take on their division rivals in a game that they really need to win if the playoffs are to be the destination. The Packers start this game as a 6-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis