With just 3 weeks left in the regular season, there are several really great races going on in the NFL. There are few races as tight as the one going on in the AFC South right now, as there are 3 of the 4 teams who could still legitimately win it. Making things even more exciting is the fact that given the records of the three teams involved, it is probably only going to be the division winner that makes it into the playoffs. The Houston Texans have the same 7-6 record as the Tennessee Titans atop the division, but hold the tiebreaker that would give them the playoff berth if the season were to end right now. They will not want to rely on that to get in, though, so they will be looking to finish the season strong, which is a goal they should be able to get started on this weekend when they face a Jacksonville Jaguars team that has been a massive disappointment this season. The Texans have been installed as a 5-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks