With just 3 weeks left in the regular season, there are several really great races going on in the NFL. There are few races as tight as the one going on in the AFC South right now, as there are 3 of the 4 teams who could still legitimately win it. Making things even more exciting is the fact that given the records of the three teams involved, it is probably only going to be the division winner that makes it into the playoffs. The Houston Texans have the same 7-6 record as the Tennessee Titans atop the division, but hold the tiebreaker that would give them the playoff berth if the season were to end right now. They will not want to rely on that to get in, though, so they will be looking to finish the season strong, which is a goal they should be able to get started on this weekend when they face a Jacksonville Jaguars team that has been a massive disappointment this season. The Texans have been installed as a 5-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.