Can Brock Osweiler and the Houston Texans keep their division title and playoff hopes alive with a huge win in their Week 15 divisional showdown? Will LeSean McCoy and the Buffalo Bills cover the spread as a double-digit home favorite to give their super-narrow postseason hopes a boost with time running out in the regular season? Last but not least, will Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys bounce back to get a much-needed win against Jameis Winston and the streaking, playoff-hopeful Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Let’s find out the answer to all three questions right now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.