Looking at the NFL divisions prior to the start of the season, it was the AFC West that looked set for a changing of the guard. The Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos were forced to start the season without a proven QB in place, while the Kansas City Chiefs looked set to be solid again. The one question mark was the Oakland Raiders, but they have turned out to be even better than many people thought they would be. The result of this is that the Raiders and Chiefs look to be playoff bound, while Broncos look as though they are not going to get a shot at defending their crown. The Kansas City Chiefs have a chance to put Denver out of their misery on Christmas Day, and the bookies seem to like their chances, installing KC as 3.5-point betting odds favorites for this one. The Chiefs still have a shot at getting a bye in the opening week of the postseason, but they are probably going to have to win out to make it happen.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.