This is the stage of the NFL season when things start to get interesting for those teams that have already clinched a playoff spot. Do you take the opportunity to rest some guys, or do you go all out to get a better seeding in the conference? The New England Patriots are at 12-2, have clinched their division, and are likely just a single win away from nabbing home field advantage throughout the playoffs. This coming Saturday they will face the New York Jets at home, and while a game against a struggling opponent might seem like a good time to give some starters a break, it’s worth remembering that the Jets always seem to find a way to play the Patriots tough. The last 5 meetings between these two teams have been decided by 7 points or less, so you can perhaps expect this one to be tight. The bookies don’t necessarily see it that way, though, as they have the Patriots favored by 16.5 points for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.