The final 2 weeks of the season look as though they are going to be pretty damn exciting, especially with so many playoff spots still waiting to be decided. One of the best races currently going on is in the NFC North, where the Detroit Lions have the lead, but are starting to feel the pressure from a surging Green Bay Packers team. Those two will meet next week in a game that will decide who wins the division, and potentially who misses the playoffs, but the Lions have another tough task ahead of them this coming Monday night. We already know that the road to the Super Bowl in the NFC is going through Arlington, but the Lions are heading there to face Dallas in a game that could well be a season decider for Detroit. A win would have them heading into next week’s game with the Packers on a high, but a loss would be their third straight, and would surely plant some seeds of doubt. The Cowboys are a 7.5-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.