The final 2 weeks of the season look as though they are going to be pretty damn exciting, especially with so many playoff spots still waiting to be decided. One of the best races currently going on is in the NFC North, where the Detroit Lions have the lead, but are starting to feel the pressure from a surging Green Bay Packers team. Those two will meet next week in a game that will decide who wins the division, and potentially who misses the playoffs, but the Lions have another tough task ahead of them this coming Monday night. We already know that the road to the Super Bowl in the NFC is going through Arlington, but the Lions are heading there to face Dallas in a game that could well be a season decider for Detroit. A win would have them heading into next week’s game with the Packers on a high, but a loss would be their third straight, and would surely plant some seeds of doubt. The Cowboys are a 7.5-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks