There comes a time in every team’s season when they run out of gas and give up the fight. It appears as though that is what happened to the Minnesota Vikings last weekend, as they were thoroughly trampled by the Indianapolis Colts. There were signs that it was coming, as the losses were starting to pile up, with the team leaning more and more heavily on a defense that had already carried too much of the weight throughout the year. As it stands now, the Vikings are going to miss the playoffs, but they do have a chance to shape the final outcome when they head to Green Bay this coming weekend. The Packers are suddenly hot, and they now have the opportunity to control their own destiny by winning the final two games of the season. A few weeks ago, QB Aaron Rodgers promised Packers fans that the team would win out, and it’s beginning to look as though they might just pull it off. Green Bay are coming into this one as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.