There comes a time in every team’s season when they run out of gas and give up the fight. It appears as though that is what happened to the Minnesota Vikings last weekend, as they were thoroughly trampled by the Indianapolis Colts. There were signs that it was coming, as the losses were starting to pile up, with the team leaning more and more heavily on a defense that had already carried too much of the weight throughout the year. As it stands now, the Vikings are going to miss the playoffs, but they do have a chance to shape the final outcome when they head to Green Bay this coming weekend. The Packers are suddenly hot, and they now have the opportunity to control their own destiny by winning the final two games of the season. A few weeks ago, QB Aaron Rodgers promised Packers fans that the team would win out, and it’s beginning to look as though they might just pull it off. Green Bay are coming into this one as a 6.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks